Learn Chinese for Free - Lesson 12
Today's Chinese character:
|Character Knowledge Meter|
Description and Examples
details is the 1st most frequently used verb and the 3rd most frequently used character!
What I'm going to say might muddle you, but sooner or later I had to: 是
details can perform the function not only of a verb, but also of an adverb, of a noun, of an adjective, of a pronoun, and of an interjection!
details as a verb:
Sentence Structure 2
details as an adverb:
Sentence Structure 3
details as a noun:
Sentence Structure 4
You have 31 new friends, 31 new Chinese characters! Please review their "faces", exercise your imagination and tell me what their shapes look like. You'll get great help - the more crazy the idea, the better the memorization of the character.
That's all for today. I wish you like my website and go on clicking and clicking on its other sections!
Chinese Character 29 of 1000
appearance score: # 3
|-||(Used as verb:|
1. ties two things, indicating that they are identical or that the second explains or states the case of the first;
2. together with 的
details, indicates a sorting on the basis of the declared characteristic;
3. indicates existence;
4. indicates concession;
5. preceded and followed by the same noun or verb and then preceded and followed by another noun or verb, indicates that the two things or actions have nothing to do with each other;
6. before a noun, indicates fitness or suitability;
7. forms an alternative or negative question;
8. at the beginning of a sentence for emphasis;
9. means praise, justify)
|-||(Used as adverbial word, stressed, indicates certainty)|
|-||This; all, any|
Learn Chinese Online